The 5 most important rules for writing online:
- Use meaningful links - make the statement the link rather than writing click here. This stood out the most to me as this is something I am very guilty of doing a lot! Guess its time to change how I use those links.
- Use plenty of space.... I haven't read that in today's readings, but it is something I believe! Who is ever going to read something that looks like a big block of text. Even if someone does they are probably being made to read it by work or study... wouldn't it be nice to have it broken up so they can enjoy it more!
- Concise. Use short sentences and short paragraphs. Ok I know I don't always follow this one myself but it is important. How literate are your readers? Is their first language the one your writing in? Do they have a lot of understanding of the topic already? Keeping things short goes a long way towards addressing these issues.
- Whats it about? Even found your self thinking what on earth is this site about anyway? and then clicking back.... Make the purpose of the web page clear on first glance.
- KISS or Keep it simple stupid. An old saying but still relevant. And I'm not referring to your content! Layout, design, graphics, animations, etc. If you go too overboard crazy with them, then who is ever going to be able to stay focused on the content long enough to take it in?
Best Hairstyles For Thin Oval Faces In
-
Best Hairstyles for Thin Oval Faces in 2023
Oval faces are considered to be the most versatile face shape, as they can
pretty much pull off any hairstyle. ...
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment