Typos that are forgivable, the ability to develop ones own style and no set rules on what should and shouldn't be written.... these are things that I love about blogging.
I was skeptical at first... putting my thoughts on topics out there for anyone who wanders by to read.... and of course I heavily self edited my early posts! I started this path not being much of a blogging fan.... and now....
Now I love blogging so much so that I am even considering starting my own blog for my random daily musings. I find the more posts I write the less I moderate what I'm writing and the more I just let myself be truly honest and share my initial thoughts. Of course I still run the spell checker to get rid of the worst of the typos and I usually read over what I have written..... and cringe at some of the typos that made it through when I look back on ones where I didn't! But the base thoughts are less edited, and that is what is making blogging more fun the more I write :)
Best Hairstyles For Thin Oval Faces In
-
Best Hairstyles for Thin Oval Faces in 2023
Oval faces are considered to be the most versatile face shape, as they can
pretty much pull off any hairstyle. ...
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment