Finally my concepts assignment is submitted and I can breath a big sigh of relief. As I look at my blog I realise I have totally neglected it while working on my concepts assignment.... seemingly sleeping, breathing and eathing concepts for the last 4 weeks to the detriment of everything else!
Given that this is the first major assignment I have done in many years it took a bit to get into the swing of things... only to find myself writing a series of mini-essays. Boy was that hard work, breaking from the essay structure that has become ingrained in my writting over the last two degrees I have completed! But I think I have made it and while it still sounds esayish in places it is a huge improvement on the earlier drafts!
Anyway off to catch up on the discussion board and then reward myself with an early night for the first time this week :)
Best Hairstyles For Thin Oval Faces In
-
Best Hairstyles for Thin Oval Faces in 2023
Oval faces are considered to be the most versatile face shape, as they can
pretty much pull off any hairstyle. ...
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment