Saturday, June 20, 2009

Assignment 1, over and out.

Another one bites the dust! Assignment 1 is finally finished and submitted. For this we had to look at 'everyday Internet use' and how it is part of our lives. This was for yourself, those in the course and how our use compares to others in the course.

I was a little sceptical about this assignment at the start. Though I really enjoyed reading every ones posts and soon got into the assignment :)

Due to Black board being down this coming week we were given a group extension until midnight Friday. I decided not to take this extension though as I am moving house on Friday and won't be able to post it on time if I leave it until Black Board is back up!

Anyway this was a good chance to really reflect more deeply on how I use the net, before work, during the work day and of an evening and compare this to others. Sadly this assignment has just furthered my view that I already spend too much time on the Internet! At least I enjoy it though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment