Friday, June 5, 2009

Hello NET12


I'm now deep in the first week of NET12 and dispite what I assumed before the unit it appears we don't need to keep a blog for this one.... though I'm going to any way. I was surprised at how dissapointed I was that we don't need to blog for NET12! Though we do need to keep an ongoing record of out thoughts on readings, our experiances during the activities and general reflections... so what better place to do that than to keep this blog going :)


So far the course looks like it will be a lot of fun, with some interesting topics to delve into. It also looks like a lot of work with all the iLectures, readings, activities and not to mention trying to keep up with the discussion board! Anyway time to get back to the set work....

1 comment:

  1. Good on you Anne for keeping your blog going! I must admit I really miss my blog, and now that I've seen you've kept going I'm thinking of doing the same...
    Net12 is interesting so far isn't it! Net11 was very tame in comparison!
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete