Sunday, March 1, 2009

O Week - Its all about to begin

I've just printed off the unit outline and begun the process of being overwhelmed about what needs to be done! After reading through all the requirements of the course and taking a bit of time to digest what needs to be done, I have started to develop a sense of excitement. I'm about to start studying again, and in a way that looks fun and interesting :)

I like the idea of using the blog to record ongoing thoughts and issues as well as progress. This is fairly new to me but I'm up for the challenge!

I had a few issues early on logging onto blackboard and finding the unit outline... but now that that is all sorted and some of the first tasks are done my confidence is increasing... I'm about to go offline and plan out my strategy of attack in my diary for how to best tackle all of the unit requirements... so until next time, farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment